Thread: Is it just me...tickets never seem to get resolved.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Is it just me...tickets never seem to get resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by msp View Post
    Happened to me also with the email support, which always used to be great. I finally just gave up and blocked off an hour to use their chat help so that I could at least get ONE consistent person through the whole process. (They didn't read my ticket either, until I asked them to.) I know that customer support is a low pay/high turnover job and Voipo is growing a lot and this inevitably happens when companies grow, but maybe they could put in a rule that the CS agent needs to read the history before suggesting stuff.
    I used to be a "front line" tech support person at Vonage back when they first began and that was the first thing we were told to do ...... read the notes ...... but who listens to the boss when the NUMBER of calls and amount of time in each (AHT - average handle time) what the most important factor in keeping your job?

AFTER THAT I became a call center TRAINING MANAGER at a local DirecTV call center and that was what we preached as well. Always read the notes. Then we fired people for having too long an AHT.

Can't win.
    Then I retired!
    Last edited by MisterEd; 12-05-2014 at 04:51 PM.