Thread: VOIPO Initial Impression

Default VOIPO Initial Impression

While the install was not plug and play and did have a few hiccups - I will give a thumbs up to VOIPO support. They were extremely responsive and professional and handled all problems promptly. Through trial and error, and a busy work schedule it took a couple of days to get things up and running. But probably only about a couple of hours worth of actual work and tweaking settings. And had I contacted support first, that time could have been cut in half.

Once up and running I had an additional support contact to fix a sound and call dropping issue, but that was taken care of in a matter of minutes.

So all-in-all I am very pleased. We have been up and running now for a few weeks, sound quality is as good as what we had with Comcast, and really like the additional features we can access online.

I would buy it again if asked. Only minor complaint I have is that had I waited a few weeks I could have got the two year plan for even less than I paid originally.

Default Re: VOIPO Initial Impression

I can't remember when I started with VOIPo but I agree with ranwin33. And I did get in on the two year deal