PDA

View Full Version : Live Chat Online on Sunday?

Vumes
03-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Are these new hours? Or maybe just a fluke? I am currently looking at the girl in the top right hand corner and she is flashing "Live Chat Now Online Click Here".

It's Sunday.... The only one that should be at work is me. :rolleyes:

burris
03-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Are these new hours? Or maybe just a fluke? I am currently looking at the girl in the top right hand corner and she is flashing "Live Chat Now Online Click Here".

If you're at work, why do you have time to futz with your computer accessing forums.;)

VOIPoTim
03-15-2009, 03:48 PM

Official hours remain unchanged, but we're exploring weekends to see how much volume comes through if it's available.

Support has slowed down A LOT since most of the bad 502s are replaced now so we may spread people out a little more now that things are running more smoothly.

Vumes
03-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Its Sunday, flights run on reduced schedules, and so not that many broken down today.

ksarpong
03-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Live is NOT currently online. Even though the icon says Live Chat Now Online, when you click the link, the chat page tells you that "Live Support is currently unavailable".
The pretty lady up there is just a teaser....

VOIPoTim
03-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Live is NOT currently online. Even though the icon says Live Chat Now Online, when you click the link, the chat page tells you that "Live Support is currently unavailable".
The pretty lady up there is just a teaser....

As a trial it was from 9-5 this weekend.

NY Tel Guy
03-15-2009, 08:10 PM
The pretty lady up there is just a teaser....Maybe she has a side job and will provide you with all the "help" you need....:eek:

Brody
03-16-2009, 08:12 AM
I am currently looking at the girl in the top right hand corner and she is flashing

I think maybe you were on a different web site... :p

Vumes
03-19-2009, 10:44 AM
I think maybe you were on a different web site... :p

As unfortunate as it is, at work, I am unable to view this "type" of site. So I couldn't have been. :p But I guess its the thought that counts.