PDA

View Full Version : Hold Music

tylerscell1
01-09-2010, 02:17 PM
I contacted support and they were going to look into it but does anyone know how to get the on hold music to work? Im trying to get it to work by putting it on hold but it is just silence...

burris
01-09-2010, 02:29 PM
I didn't know we ever had MOH.

Xponder1
01-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Works fine for me. Just hit flash. Then flash back.

VOIPoTim
01-09-2010, 09:40 PM
We don't offer a hold music feature.

The reseller program offers the same features as http://www.voipo.com/features.shtml except for "beta features" which won't be available to resellers until the feature goes out of beta and is stable.

Xponder1
01-09-2010, 09:57 PM
We don't offer a hold music feature.

The reseller program offers the same features as http://www.voipo.com/features.shtml except for "beta features" which won't be available to resellers until the feature goes out of beta and is stable.

You may not officially offer it but I use it all the time. I think its built in the ATA.

VOIPoTim
01-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah that's true. Some ATAs offer it. It's just not something we officially offer/support since it would be hardware dependent.

burris
01-10-2010, 05:58 AM
You may not officially offer it but I use it all the time. I think its built in the ATA.

What ATA do you use and do you have a choice of music or is it music box genre?

tylerscell1
01-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Works fine for me. Just hit flash. Then flash back.
Do you use a linksyspap2?

Hawkmeister
01-10-2010, 11:16 AM
I've got a PAP2T.

I was on a call Friday when I attempted to make a 3-way call. Once the 3-way was initiated, the first person stated he heard MOH (and it was pretty loud). First time I'd ever heard anyone say they noticed it.

I later tried to call my cell phone, then hit flash. But, never heard MOH on my cell. However, if I called my VOIPo number from my cell, THEN hit flash on my VOIPo number - voila, MOH.

I'd like to get some more documention on how to control this feature.

The feature is in the device administrator guide - looks like you can replace the default music (Romance de Amor) with a file (music source in G.711u format, sampled at 8000 samples/sec, up to 65.5 seconds in length, with no header information) via TFTP to the device. That would be a nice feature if we could choose the tunes. Enhancement request?

Xponder1
01-10-2010, 12:00 PM
I've got a PAP2T.

I was on a call Friday when I attempted to make a 3-way call. Once the 3-way was initiated, the first person stated he heard MOH (and it was pretty loud). First time I'd ever heard anyone say they noticed it.

I later tried to call my cell phone, then hit flash. But, never heard MOH on my cell. However, if I called my VOIPo number from my cell, THEN hit flash on my VOIPo number - voila, MOH.

The feature is in the device administrator guide - looks like you can replace the default music (Romance de Amor) with a file (music source in G.711u format, sampled at 8000 samples/sec, up to 65.5 seconds in length, with no header information) via TFTP to the device. That would be a nice feature if we could choose the tunes. Enhancement request?

This pretty well sums it up. It is very loud lol.

tylerscell1
01-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Can someone Priviate me and explain what kind of router you are using etc.

tylerscell1
01-14-2010, 09:31 AM
I've got a PAP2T.

Hey shoot me over a email...

Tyler
computergeek7632@gmail.com