PDA

View Full Version : Call recording - email attachment WAV files zero length

Mike_TV
04-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Anyone having issues with the automatically email the call recording WAV file coming up as a zero 0 byte attachment?

I can play call recordings fine and without a problem from the vPanel beta tab but the automatic emailing of the recording always comes in zero bytes.

JimDog
04-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Are you using Outlook? Check out this thread (http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?t=1831).

Mike_TV
04-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Using Yahoo web mail but can try Hotmail, Gmail and a couple of other email accounts that I have to test it out.

Mike_TV
04-13-2010, 11:51 AM
I get zero 0 byte attachments on the following email clients...

Yahoo! Mail via web browser
Hotmail (Windows Live) mail via web browser

and do not have any problem with Gmail via web browser. So the simple fix is to use Gmail but it would be nice to get Yahoo and Hotmail working. I'm guessing this might be a way the email is attached or how Yahoo and MS are handing the email attached WAV file on their end?

Russell
04-13-2010, 07:46 PM
I get zero 0 byte attachments on the following email clients...

Yahoo! Mail via web browser
Hotmail (Windows Live) mail via web browser

and do not have any problem with Gmail via web browser. So the simple fix is to use Gmail but it would be nice to get Yahoo and Hotmail working. I'm guessing this might be a way the email is attached or how Yahoo and MS are handing the email attached WAV file on their end?
You're not the only one. I use Thunderbird to receive email and while I have no problem receiving voicemail on Thunderbird or any other client, call recordings must be "attached" differently - I seem to experience an issue similar to yours.