PDA

View Full Version : Hosted PBX

tristatevoip
12-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Hello,

I have been beta testing all of voipo services, since 07.
Was wanting to get a update on the hosted PBX when that was going to
start this is what i really want to resell to my clients and are asking when it will be avalable. Be the way keep up the great work Tim you are doing a great job.

Thanks
Jason

VOIPoTim
12-06-2010, 09:50 PM
We don't have a Hosted PBX offering in the works at this time.

It's something we may consider developing in the future, but not something on the radar right now.

tristatevoip
12-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Tim,

Thanks is this no longer a service you are going to offer then,

I remember this from the hostgator forums back a few years ago.

We’re pleased to announce that VOIPo will soon be launching a trio of services as outlined below. The full line of services including Residential VoIP Service and Hosted PBX Business services will be phased in shortly after the initial launch.

Once all services are launched, you will be able to resell virtually ANY VoIPo service under your own brand and get the services from us at wholesale with a VOIPo reseller account.

The following services will be launched first:

Toll-Free Service

With our Toll-Free service, you’ll be able to get a toll-free number and have it forward calls to any US or Canadian phone number or SIP address.

Estimated Pricing:

$4.95/Month (Paid Monthly)
$2/Month (Paid Yearly)
100 Minutes Included Monthly
Additional Minutes Billed at 4.9 Cents

Virtual Numbers

With this service, you’ll be able to get phone number from nearly 6,000 locations throughout the US and point it to your existing US or Canadian phone number or SIP address.

As an example, if you are in Dallas, you could order phone numbers from New York City and Orlando and have them both point to you in Dallas. This is especially useful if you want to have local numbers in areas your customers are in.

Estimated Pricing:

$4.95/Month (Paid Monthly)
$2/Month (Paid Yearly)
500 Minutes Included Monthly
Additional Minutes Billed at 1.9 Cents

Online Faxing

With VOIPo’s fax service, you'll be able to get a fax number which allows you to receive faxes in your e-mail.

VOIPoTim
12-07-2010, 11:19 AM
It was something we considered in the beginning but after launch and as our business model evolved, we opted not to enter that market.

It's just very different than the market we're in now. In a Hosted PBX environment, we'd have to charge more for a single extension than we do entire accounts with our current model just to break even.

It's not out of the realm of possibility for the future, but it's just not something that can really be mixed with our current offerings or business model.

tristatevoip
12-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Tim,

Thanks for that update sounds good.