PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service?

GrandmaKissy
03-07-2011, 04:37 PM
I have been researching voip services and would like to try VOIPO. However, I have not been able to get through to anyone on the live chat or the sales phone number to ask questions. I've tried 3 times over the last month and have waited as long as 30 minutes on hold. I sent an email after the first unsuccessful attempt and received a response saying my wait time was "unusual." I have always called during the posted business hours.

Has anyone else had this issue? If I order the service through their website, is this the kind of customer service I can expect?

burris
03-07-2011, 05:02 PM
I have been researching voip services and would like to try VOIPO. However, I have not been able to get through to anyone on the live chat or the sales phone number to ask questions. I've tried 3 times over the last month and have waited as long as 30 minutes on hold. I sent an email after the first unsuccessful attempt and received a response saying my wait time was "unusual." I have always called during the posted business hours.

Has anyone else had this issue? If I order the service through their website, is this the kind of customer service I can expect?

I've been around for years and once you get settled there should be clear sailing. I know they are jammed up due to the influx of new customers signing up on the special that came down last week.

GrandmaKissy
03-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Thanks! I just got a call from voipo. You must be right about the influx of new customers. The rep said they have been swamped with calls today. Maybe I just picked bad days to call. He answered all my questions and I'm probably going to give it a try. I've never used a voip service so I'm sure hoping it works well.

Devon
08-28-2011, 01:23 AM

Far worse for us suckers///////customers. Never upgrade mid-week or later, they've fat-fingered my order, botched my service, turned out the lights and all gone home for the weekend, leaving my 92-year-old great-gran stuck in a hurricane with a phone that won't ring.

VOIPoTim
08-28-2011, 02:37 AM
Far worse for us suckers///////customers. Never upgrade mid-week or later, they've fat-fingered my order, botched my service, turned out the lights and all gone home for the weekend, leaving my 92-year-old great-gran stuck in a hurricane with a phone that won't ring.

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Our support center is open from 8AM-4PM Pacific Time Mon-Fri which is why you have not received a reply.

I pulled up your ticket and replied. I fixed the issue so you should be back up and running (but I did not do a test call to verify since it's so late). Please see the ticket and reply because we do need some clarification about how you want the number setup permanently.

Devon
08-28-2011, 06:24 AM
Thanks Tim,

Great-Gran's phone now rings.

Peace
--Devon

PS: You remind me of my own weekend duty CEO days, good show!
Caller ID is still wrong but that can wait 'til Monday.

Zion21
09-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Customer service is great. I don't know where or how you heard otherwise but it has never been an issue for me. I will be sticking with VOIPo for awhile! :Dhttp://rewardslink.info/flash/images/72.gif

Devon
11-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Customer service is great. I don't know where or how you heard otherwise but it has never been an issue for me. I will be sticking with VOIPo for awhile! :Dhttp://rewardslink.info/flash/images/72.gif

Today I abandoned my customer service call after two hours and twenty minutes moving up from #3 to #1 in the hold queue.

Peace
--Devon

VOIPoTim
11-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Today I abandoned my customer service call after two hours and twenty minutes moving up from #3 to #1 in the hold queue.

Peace
--Devon

Hi Devon,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Our Support Manager reached out to you in response to your other post. We'd like to try to help figure out why you had a poor experience and see if we can resolve your issues. Please e-mail managers @ voipo.com and a manager will setup a call with you to discuss.