PDA

View Full Version : vPanel Changes

VOIPoTim
04-30-2008, 04:13 PM
You'll notice today that we made several changes in the Express vPanel in order to prepare for public launch. These changes are similar to the recent residential changes.

First you'll notice billing information has been removed. Billing will be handled for the initial launch in a commercial system not part of vPanel in order to expedite launch and do further testing of the integrated billing system without delaying the launch just for that.

Additionally, we removed the call blocking options for the time being. These have a few issues that need to be corrected, but will be added back at a later time.

Everything viewable there should be 100% functional at this point.

gbh2o
06-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Today I found CDR data finally available under History, but only for a newly added DID. Calls to my other numbers still do not show. Submitted ticket.

VOIPoTim
06-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Today I found CDR data finally available under History, but only for a newly added DID. Calls to my other numbers still do not show. Submitted ticket.

For Express/Trio accounts, call history should be 100% available going forward in the next few days.

We've submitted requests for our carriers to route all incoming calls to our new production system. One of them has completed this. The other two we're still waiting on.

From that point on, you'll be good to go.