PDA

View Full Version : 3 way calling

christcorp
05-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Question for anyone who might know. I have tried 3 way conference calling a couple of times on different phones in the house. If I am talking to someone and use the HOOK SWITCH I get the 2nd dialtone. I can call the 2nd number and hit the HOOK SWITCH again and conference all 3 of us. Works good. HOWEVER; if I use the FLASH button like on most cordless type phones without a hookswitch, then I get the 2nd dialtone; I can call the 2nd number and connect. BUT, when I hit the flash button again, it takes me back to the 1st caller and doesn't 3 way the call. If I hit flash again, I can go back to the 2nd caller, but NOT a conference with the 1st caller. Basically, the flash just switches between the 1st and 2nd caller. Any idea on conference calling? Thx..... Mike......

fisamo
05-29-2008, 06:25 AM
Sounds like an ATA issue. Does this only happen on the Grandstream, only on other devices, or both? There may be a setting that Voipo needs to tweak in the master profile for hookflash timing.

christcorp
05-29-2008, 09:10 PM
It seems to happen on and off on 2 different phones; and 2 different ATA. A RT31P2 and a grandstream. It's weird; not consistent. No big deal. I'll play more with it later. Mike.....

VOIPoTim
05-29-2008, 09:17 PM
It seems to happen on and off on 2 different phones; and 2 different ATA. A RT31P2 and a grandstream. It's weird; not consistent. No big deal. I'll play more with it later. Mike.....

Sorry, almost missed this thread.

I'll add this to our list to look at more to see what specific setting on the ATA is going to work best.