PDA

View Full Version : vPanel Password Changes

VOIPoTim
08-14-2008, 05:51 AM
This will only affect a very small number of users, but if you are having issues logging into vPanel, please contact support@voipo.com for password assistance.

We've been doing some more cleanup this week and there were a handful early accounts which had some vPanel password mismatches. Basically they had one password in some places and another in other places where vPanel passwords are stored. Some were encrypted and some were unencrypted so it was a little messy (remnants from the original development days).

We've reset anyone like this and synced up all passwords so everything is nice and clean.

So if you see any issues logging in, just contact us. Your account could have been one of these that had the password reset because there were multiple passwords on file for it.

quattrohead
08-14-2008, 06:01 AM
Ticket sent in !!!

VOIPoTim
08-14-2008, 06:04 AM
Ticket sent in !!!

Replied with your new passwords.

fisamo
08-14-2008, 07:25 AM
Residential account is fine; Express account is blocked--sending request shortly.

myvoip07
08-14-2008, 09:27 PM
I had the same problem yesterday, probably was too quick in fixing it myself :). I click on the Forgot your password link from Vpanel and reset my password.

Is it ok by doing that or do i still need to open a ticket to fix it ? I am able to login fine after the password reset.

Zarniwoop
09-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Mine (apparently both billing and vpanel) got changed to all lower case somehow, sometime in the last week or so? One of the password reminder buttons sent it to me and then I was able to use both again.

usa2k
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
I can NOT get into my 734-437-xxxx vPanel
I can get into my 352-399-xxxx vPanel

I'll submit a ticket