PDA

View Full Version : Live Chat/Phone Support - Soft Launch

VOIPoTim
11-24-2008, 07:50 AM
Starting today, we're doing a soft launch of Live Chat and Phones for Sales and Support.

This soft launch is designed to allow us to phase them in before full pre-launch mode next week and identify any changes that need to be made.

With that being said, tickets should still be considered the only official method of support available for the time being. You're welcome to use these new methods now though...just understand there will be some kinks to work out and until we see what kind of volume is coming through and adjust accordingly, there may be some times where these 2 methods are not always available.

The information for both is available in the header of the forums and billing area. Our office is open from 9AM-6PM Central Time Monday-Friday. Through launch, we'll be continually expanding this until it's at 24/7. This will happen as people are trained to the extent they can be left by themselves at night, etc. Again, this is only for customer-facing support. We monitor everything for systemwide issues 24/7.

If anyone has a need, please try these methods some this week and let me know how it goes for you. PM me or e-mail td@voipo.com and tell me about your experiences.