Thread: Anyone Alive in the reseller Forum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Anyone Alive in the reseller Forum?

So resellers how is new servers working for you?

Default Re: Anyone Alive in the reseller Forum?

Has not gone well.

Still watching to make sure. Was going to go after customers before the migration happened but now going to wait a few more months to see how stability goes. The migration has seemed to fix a longstanding Cisco SPA phone 5 second static delay on outgoing PBX calls that I knew was on their end. Sure enough was on their end. I spent so much time with Cisco trying to resolve it and they said it was a problem with their PBX config that finally disappeared after migration. If only I had not lost so many customers from PBX stability and that particular issue. Maybe it will finally be a good solution because I was about to give up.

Stability is still a problem on the sip-b02 (chicago) server.

My pbx graphs trunk connectivity every few minutes, and you can see Chicago server has been going up and down, almost daily, for the last month.

It has gone down again several times today, Monday, Dec 16.

Really frustrating part is, I have to keep reporting it when it is down, because voipo is not aware, not monitoring closely enough.

I've lost a ton of money in subscriber revenues, due to clients porting out in the last 30 days. Totally avoidable.

And just now both reseller servers went down again.

Voipo replies, "we're not seeing any issues on our side."
    Last edited by GreenLantern; 12-16-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Another outage today Dec 17.

All servers down for about 40 minutes.

During that time, can't register devices, failover doesn't work, forwarding doesn't work, etc.

Been pretty solid since a few minutes after I reported the issue. So maybe (fingers crossed) they are on the the problem and close to resolving it.

No idea though, since they won't respond to my emails.

so are you resellers doing now after 3 months, i just found out about fwr numbers not working right.
    anyone know of any other reseller voip out there that any good

Voipo's network seems to be working better now. I still get occasional notifications from my server monitoring service that voipo is down, but usually not down longer than a few seconds. The longest recent downtime was probably 20 or 30 seconds. So either they are monitoring better now, or not having as many outages in the first place.

Still some odd issues though. Numbers with no call history details. Numbers with broken features, like SMS, voicemail, forwarding, etc.

Biggest issue has been support though. Voipo has always been slow, but they are even slower now. I can open a ticket, and won't hear back for 12 to 24 hours. And then, when I do hear back, it is often something like "have you rebooted?" or "we made an adjustment... try it again now." I try it again, and find that it is still broken. So then I have to wait until the next day for a 2nd reply. Very frustrating.