Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ETA For Working Call Logs ?

Default ETA For Working Call Logs ?

I noticed that some of my incoming calls were not listed in my call logs. So I submitted a ticket, and the here is the reply: "Currently, our re-worked call log system is only logging 'connected' user-user calls. Completely missed calls, as well as calls reaching voice-mail -- are not currently being displayed."

So if they hang up, or even if they leave a voicemail, there is no record of the call in our logs. The only reason I knew that I had missed the calls was because they were listed in the CID of my Uniden phone.

Is there an ETA for when the logs will show all incoming calls ?

Default Re: ETA For Working Call Logs ?

I too, would like to see the missed calls and calls that went to VM back in the logs. Also, some filters (check boxes) to show (or highlight) incoming, outgoing and missed calls would be useful.

Count me as another vote for fully functional call logs. I think only logging connected calls leaves a large gap.

A typical use case for me is that we'll get a call from a telemarketer. We won't answer the call. However I can then (at least I used to be able to) go into call history, select the phone number and blacklist it. With the recent change I must now look at the number on my phone's caller id history and manually type it into the call routing form and choose to blacklist it.

Perhaps there was a technical reason for eliminating this feature but from an ease of use point of view it should have been kept.

Here's another vote for having all calls logged in the history. Logging only connected calls leaves a big hole as someone already said. Hopefully, this is only temporary.

I agree,,we need missed calls, I would like to be able to be at the office and login and see any calls I missed. We should all calls, not just "connected" ones.

thanks

I'll get someone to add the missed calls back to the view now. They're logged, just not showing for you guys.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Alright guys -- missed calls should now be available, please let us know if otherwise, thank you and sorry for any confusion.

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Alright guys -- missed calls should now be available, please let us know if otherwise, thank you and sorry for any confusion.
    I dunno.....CallVantage used to show people who wanted to call me but chickened out at the last minute.

Seems to work. Anyway you could set the mouse over for the phone number to show the CNAM? That would be very nice to have.

Thanks Tim and Brandon for re-adding this feature and for the quick turnaround.