Thread: New VOIPo Website

Default New VOIPo Website

Tim....

I just noticed the new website...I think it's great.

Quite classy...good job.

burris

Default Re: New VOIPo Website

Discussion in the "Off-Topic" section (Tim started it there so...)
    Steve

Thanks!

New vPanel is right behind it. Stay tuned over the next few weeks.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Tim,

Can you also work on VOIPO call quality and ability to make calls? I"ve spend over 20 hours in emails, on phone, on chat with your tech staff and while there have been improvements (calls don't go straight to voicemail, 95% of calls can be made, 95% of calls stay connected, echo has been greatly reduced), I'm still having problems with all of these and feel like it's an endless loop of promises (let me add that # to our routing to fix that 'can't connect problem), only to wonder, 'how many problems can VOIPO have with making calls?"

Quote Originally Posted by ai2000 View Post
    Tim,

Can you also work on VOIPO call quality and ability to make calls? I"ve spend over 20 hours in emails, on phone, on chat with your tech staff and while there have been improvements (calls don't go straight to voicemail, 95% of calls can be made, 95% of calls stay connected, echo has been greatly reduced), I'm still having problems with all of these and feel like it's an endless loop of promises (let me add that # to our routing to fix that 'can't connect problem), only to wonder, 'how many problems can VOIPO have with making calls?"
    That's not a typical situation. Less than 1% of our customers have ever contacted us for support and customers rave about the call quality all the time. Issues like that would definitely be isolated.

There are many variables in the mix and the biggest things that will determine how well the service works for a customer are their home router/modem and their internet connection.

Please work with our support team to resolve your issues. If you continue to have chronic issues like that and support can't resolve them, then there may be an underlying incompatibility issue between your setup and VOIPo in which case and alternative provider may be your best option. All VoIP networks are designed differently and different home router/home network setups work better with some setups than others.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I just recently signed up but have noticed that the website is VERY slow. I hope this is being fixed. The secure site is working fine though. Has anyone had a problem where people call you and you can hear them but they can't hear you? I wonder if a fixed IP would solve that. But...do you assign a random number or does VoIPo have to give you one?

The VOIPO.com site loads very fast for me. I would advise checking your internet connection.
    I don't know what you mean by a fixed IP, do you mean an IP that has been neutered or castrated? If that's the case, I don't know how that would resolve your issue were people can't hear you.