Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Features/Enhancements

Default Re: Upcoming Features/Enhancements

Quote Originally Posted by manubit View Post
    Click on "No" and you will get a call on that mobile phone and you will see the pin code to enter on answering the call.
    Thanks. This is a little like finding Easter eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    We've found a slight BUG in this new BETA feature which for was causing issues when making calls. Please retest this feature as this issue should now be resolved, if it is not for you if you could please make the call and private message me a call from + call to + date / time of the call and I will further look into this for you.
    Thanks Brandon!! Its working fine now.

I would like to set the outgoing caller ID on my second line to transmit my primary number, however that does not seem to be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by caseydoug View Post
    Thanks. This is a little like finding Easter eggs.
    This feature can also be used to make your Google Voice number as your caller-id. Part of my wish has been granted.

For anyone else who has converted a Virtual Number to a Second Line, are you able to add mobile numbers on the second line? Do you have any CID options available?

Thanks.

For anyone else who has converted a Virtual Number to a Second Line, are you able to add mobile numbers on the second line? Do you have any CID options available?

Thanks.
    Doug,

This is most likely a result of right now we are only allowing unique mobile numbers to be added per account, however one thing we are going to do shortly here is make it so that you can use any numbers accumulative in your linked accounts which will resolve this issue.

Thanks, Brandon. Just so you know, however, I tried adding my wife's cell phone number to the second line and it wouldn't take either.

Also, I assume you saw my list of glitches earlier in this thread (post #91)
    Last edited by caseydoug; 08-27-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: identified post

Thanks, Brandon. Just so you know, however, I tried adding my wife's cell phone number to the second line and it wouldn't take either.

Also, I assume you saw my list of glitches earlier in this thread (post #91)
    Very odd -- and this phone number does not exist on any of your linked accounts under Mobile numbers? Mind sending me a PM of this phone number, thanks!

Also yes we will be addressing these issues shortly here, thanks!

Doh! You're right. I had neglected to delete my wife's number on Line1 before trying to add it on Line2. Sorry.

Quick Update, we are still addressing other lingering things mentioned in this thread to make the ease of use... well easy.

You may now use/set any phone number between any of your linked accounts as your Outbound Caller-ID.

This includes: trio/express + residential / add on residential upgrade 2nd line / virtual numbers, etc.