Thread: What ATA is currently shipping?

Default What ATA is currently shipping?

Setting up a friend with VOIPo - curious as to what ATA is currently being shipped for new accounts?

Thanks.

Default Re: What ATA is currently shipping?

We use Grandstream HT702s pretty much exclusively.

Occasionally a different model is shipped as we recycle returned ones from cancellations, but 99% of the time an HT702 goes out.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Thanks for the reply Tim - much appreciated!

I just signed up for Voipo and received an HT502 today. Am I missing something by not getting the HT702?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansextra View Post
    I just signed up for Voipo and received an HT502 today. Am I missing something by not getting the HT702?
    No, you are not missing anything. It works same as HT702. In fact HT502 has a built in router too that HT702 is lacking.

Jacob, thanks for the reply.

I have noticed that there is some static on the line using this ATA. When I switched back to my old Obi100 for testing the static was gone. This tells me that the static is coming from the Grandstream. Any ideas on how to fix this? I know I could go back to my Obi but would like to use the device provided by Voipo if possible.

Jacob, thanks for the reply.

I have noticed that there is some static on the line using this ATA. When I switched back to my old Obi100 for testing the static was gone. This tells me that the static is coming from the Grandstream. Any ideas on how to fix this? I know I could go back to my Obi but would like to use the device provided by Voipo if possible.
    Since you were able to isolate the problem, I would suggest open a service ticket at service@voipo.com and explain the problem. They might be able to help you to reset the ATA or even send a replacement. Since this is Voipo provided ATA nothing much you can do from your end without contacting support, unfortunately

I did send an email to support and got a response. In fact, I ended up getting numerous responses as they adjusted my "gain" settings remotely. I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the customer support over the weekend that I got from Cody. Right now the static has greatly decreased but tomorrow will be the true test as I have quite a few calls that I will need to be making.
    Thanks for the help Jacob.

I did send an email to support and got a response. In fact, I ended up getting numerous responses as they adjusted my "gain" settings remotely. I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the customer support over the weekend that I got from Cody. Right now the static has greatly decreased but tomorrow will be the true test as I have quite a few calls that I will need to be making.
    Thanks for the help Jacob.
    Great to hear that Ansextra Yeah, they have the best customer support and I am surprised to see Cody is working this weekend too He helped me and my friend last week with some minor issues. I am glad that you signed up with a great company that stand behind its serve! Good luck!