Thread: List of features/fixes that I would like to see in the next release

Default List of features/fixes that I would like to see in the next release

List of features/fixes that I would like to see in the next release

1. able to create Inbound and Outbound Call Route rules for the same number

e.g: Inbound: 866 123-1234 -> Voicemail Outbound: 866 123-1234 -> forward to 925 555-1212. Currently the system allows only one call route rule either incoming or outgoing for the same number.

2. Allow *28 prefix for outbound call route rule.
    3. Enable *28 for VOIPO to VOPIO line
    4. Scheduling should allow setting up time for overnight

e.g: Friday 9PM to Sat 8AM instead of having 2 different line items one Friday 9pm to 11:59 and then Saturday 12AM to 8AM.
    5. Removal of duplicate call entry from the call history when a call is routed through recording server (*2.
    Last edited by rx100; 11-09-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Smile Re: List of features/fixes that I would like to see in the next release

Adding busy call forwarding to the list..

Default Re: List of features/fixes that I would like to see in the next release

Before any enhancements: Help screens for VPanel.

How this is not the #1, very easily executed enhancement, is beyond me.

Agree--prompts/instructions on the vPanel pages to explain the features (e.g. format for entering phone numbers--10 digits/no dashes) would be a great start. A dedicated 'vPanel help' page would tie it together very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by fisamo View Post
    Agree--prompts/instructions on the vPanel pages to explain the features (e.g. format for entering phone numbers--10 digits/no dashes) would be a great start. A dedicated 'vPanel help' page would tie it together very nicely.
    Your Call Forwarding setup screen is slightly defective. Each time you Enable Call Forwarding, you have to manually enter the phone number to which to forward. That number ought to be preselected in the interface, so you have to change it manually.

It would also be nice to have #72/#73 option for this feature, in the fashion of the traditional phone company.

Peace,
    Gene