Thread: Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history

Default Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history

Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history. Is that a known issue or is it very specific to my account?

But I am able to see inbound voipo calls in the log
    Last edited by rx100; 11-04-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Added inbound details

Default Re: Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history

I confirm this. VOIPo to VOIPo outbound not logged.

Quote Originally Posted by rx100 View Post
    Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history. Is that a known issue or is it very specific to my account?

But I am able to see inbound voipo calls in the log

xxxxxxxx,

This is currently a known issue / bug with VPanel and our call accounting -- we will be pushing out a resolution to this in a future release of VPanel / network upgrade. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you and have a great day!

Basically here's the quick version....

Normal inbound outbound calls always hit "core routing" servers beore going to the sip proxy ones that you guys register on. All accounting/call log stuff is done on the core servers right now.

Internal VOIPo-VOIPo calls don't hit the core servers since they stay on the SIP proxy when it detects it's local.

When we roll out the new billing system, accounting/CDRs are handled a little differently and this will be fixed then.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Basically here's the quick version....

Normal inbound outbound calls always hit "core routing" servers beore going to the sip proxy ones that you guys register on. All accounting/call log stuff is done on the core servers right now.

Internal VOIPo-VOIPo calls don't hit the core servers since they stay on the SIP proxy when it detects it's local.

When we roll out the new billing system, accounting/CDRs are handled a little differently and this will be fixed then.
    Thanks! Will this change fixes the *28 for voipo to voipo calls?