Thread: Adapter restarts

Default Adapter restarts

I have noticed recently that my PAP2T adapter is restarted almost once every day and during the day time. Today, it was rebooted two times. I assume Voipo is doing the reboots remotely probably due to various reasons. I understand the reboot time is really low, but you could get a call during that time frame.

Is everyone seeing this behavior? I am using the Elapsed Time field in the Info section to see when it was rebooted.

Default Re: Adapter restarts

I just took a look and mine was rebooted about 40 minutes ago.

I also see in the VPanel that it shows me connected to central, but in the PAP2T, it indicates the proxy for east.

No matter, everything seems to work ok.

My adapter was restarted atleast 3 times today - 6.59am, 8.59am, and 10.59am.

The only thing that changes is the "Set Local Date" and "Set Local Time " field in the Regional tab.

Any ideas why it needs to be restarted so often?

Judging by the time frames of the reboot, it appears to always be on the 59th minute of the hour, it is most likely not humanly induced, otherwise I would ask if you have been working with any of our CSR's. If you could PM me your VOIPo phone number I can look into this for you -- I have a hunch as far as what may be causing this for you. Thanks!
    ________
    Marijuana strain index
    Last edited by VOIPoBrandon; 03-21-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Sent a PM.

It rebooted again at 14.59. Looks like its rebooting every two hours. I am not working with any of your CSR's.

Just an update on this issue. Adapter restarting problem has been fixed for me. It looks like the settings "Set Local Date" and "Set Local Time" in Regional tab was causing the adapter to restart after downloading the provisioning file. Since the date/time always changes, the adapter thinks it has to restart.

While working on this issue, my audio proxy'ing was changed and my audio streams are going through the SIP server. I am working with support to get that changed.