Thread: Device connected twice?

Default Device connected twice?

If I go to the CP, under Devices I see my RT31P2 listed twice - instead of two entries one each for line 1 and line 2, I'm seeing 4 entries: 2 identical for line1 and 2 identical ones for line 2.
    Russell

Default Re: Device connected twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    If I go to the CP, under Devices I see my RT31P2 listed twice - instead of two entries one each for line 1 and line 2, I'm seeing 4 entries: 2 identical for line1 and 2 identical ones for line 2.
    Without doing anything on my part, the devices tab is now back to normal behavior - just one set of entries. However, calls still take a while to connect despite pressing the # key after dialing. I'm connected to Central. Anyone else notice this?
    Russell

Default Re: Device connected twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Without doing anything on my part, the devices tab is now back to normal behavior - just one set of entries. However, calls still take a while to connect despite pressing the # key after dialing. I'm connected to Central. Anyone else notice this?
    Yes, this morning I can't make or receive calls (although phone does ring). I rebooted ATA - two devices now show registered. I'm going to enter a trouble ticket.

edit: James removed the duplicate ATA registration and all is well now.
    Last edited by KenH; 11-11-2009 at 09:25 AM. Reason: updated info
    Enjoy life, it's not a dress rehearsal.