Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Success

Default Re: Success

Quote Originally Posted by abward View Post
    Just received a card and box of (delicious) brownies from the gang at VOIPo for coming back. Very nice! WAF++
    If I leave and come back, can I get some brownies too?

My number port took place today. Not at 12:30, but around 19:00. I was told this was Future Nine's fault. Whatever. However, I am now getting the infamous 216-672-6203 calls every 30 minutes (1 ring only). This is apparently a test call as part of the porting process. 2 so far...how many of these am I going to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Vumes View Post
    If I leave and come back, can I get some brownies too?
    Sorry! These are about the best brownies I have ever had too! I am sure that being on a diet has nearly nothing to do with my observation.

Quote Originally Posted by abward View Post
    My number port took place today. Not at 12:30, but around 19:00. I was told this was Future Nine's fault. Whatever. However, I am now getting the infamous 216-672-6203 calls every 30 minutes (1 ring only). This is apparently a test call as part of the porting process. 2 so far...how many of these am I going to get?
    One thing to clarify with this. Future-Nine wouldn't even be involved in the porting process. It would be their carrier which I'm assuming is Verizon Wholesale.

Most of us providers don't even get notified for quite a while after a port out.

As far as test calls, they are every 30 minutes. That shouldn't be happening We use a third-party to process our ports (switching to paperless) and there should only be 1 test call. If more than that, I need to address that with them.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 12-15-2009 at 07:31 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Tim, it has not rang for 2 hours now, so it looks like there were only 2 calls. Thanks.