Thread: Pricing & Plans

Default Pricing & Plans

It's highly likely that I'll be leaving Vonage ($25/mo) for either VOIPo ($11.25) or ooma ($10.50 ... 2 yr) in January.

First, while my initial investigations into VOIPo look very promising, I have to comment that your advertising $8.25/mo is at best sleazy. I found it irksome to discover only after I opened the order form that you tack on $36 for "taxes". Blech!! For ooma, what they advertise is what you pay.

Second, has the residential monthly plan been dropped? When I click on the "order now" button for residential monthly, I get the residential annual order page.

Default Re: Pricing & Plans

Near all traditional VoIP providers collect taxes and fees that are itemized seperately. While we'd like to offer an all inclusive price, this is not possible in order to still remain competitive with other providers since nearly all list their pricing in the same way.

If we listed it with it included, our price would seem higher than the other competitors who are listing their pricing without it included.

There is only one residential order form no matter what the plan term. You just use the dropdown to select 1 Month or 12 Months in the "Plan Duration" section.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook