Thread: Ongoing Critical VoIPo Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Ongoing Critical VoIPo Issues

Just curious, how many customers do you have and how long have you been with VOIPo? I noticed your forum join date was this month.

I have been with VOIPo since 01/2009 and aside for a couple issues early on, I am very pleased with the service. I convinced a co-worker of mine to go with VOIPo a few months ago and I asked him how his service was and he said he has had no problems. He said he just plugged it in according to the directions and it's worked ever since. He has no complaints and never had to contact customer support. So just saying . . .

Default Re: Ongoing Critical VoIPo Issues

And I've been with VOIPo since before the beginning...around 2008 and am quite familiar with VOIP. I haven't had a land line for about 8 years.
    I tried a number of other VOIP providers and struck out with all of them.

For me, VOIPo has offered solid quality service. For the few times a glitch occurred, a simple email or phone call took care of it right away.
    As a matter of fact, much quicker than when I had a land line with BellSouth/ATT....where it was not only impossible to connect to them, but where responses were almost non-existant..