Thread: Is incoming fax working?

Default Is incoming fax working?

I'm expecting two faxes that were confirmed as sent, but I have not received them yet. The first one was sent over 30 minutes ago, then a test fax I sent myself about 15 minutes ago. I've never had more than a 10 minute wait for an incoming VOIPo fax before, and I'm receiving other emails with no problems.

Anyone else having problems with inbound faxes (or anyone successfully receiving faxes in the last hour or so)?

Default Re: Is incoming fax working?

Quote Originally Posted by frankd1 View Post
    I'm expecting two faxes that were confirmed as sent, but I have not received them yet. The first one was sent over 30 minutes ago, then a test fax I sent myself about 15 minutes ago. I've never had more than a 10 minute wait for an incoming VOIPo fax before, and I'm receiving other emails with no problems.

Anyone else having problems with inbound faxes (or anyone successfully receiving faxes in the last hour or so)?

OK, I just received the first fax, 40 minutes after it was sent. Still awaiting the 2nd test fax I sent myself.

Quote Originally Posted by frankd1 View Post
    OK, I just received the first fax, 40 minutes after it was sent. Still awaiting the 2nd test fax I sent myself.
    2nd "test" fax received, 45 minutes after it was sent.

Are there any new changes to the fax system? I remember a post from about a week ago, asking for people to send faxes to test a new system...

No changes to it. The testing post is in reference to a new system we're working on that's internal vs the third-party system that we use now.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook