Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Voipo on Uverse with new Firmware

Default Re: Voipo on Uverse with new Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by mdntblu View Post
    I'm giving this another go around. So far my experience hasn't been pleasant. My account wouldn't let me log in, then my number says disconnected everytime so they had to give me a new number. Now I'm waiting to test it out when I get home.
    I found your thread because I'm a new Voipo customer who is considering switching my ISP from Comcast to Uverse. After reading through everything, I'm amazed that you are going through all this again. Were you not satisfied with Uverse phone?

Quote Originally Posted by rbwalter View Post
    I found your thread because I'm a new Voipo customer who is considering switching my ISP from Comcast to Uverse. After reading through everything, I'm amazed that you are going through all this again. Were you not satisfied with Uverse phone?
    I too have UVerse. VOIPo is a lot cheaper than UVerse phone and has more features. To me VOIPo is a no-brainer when compared to UVerse phone.
    Russell

Quote Originally Posted by rbwalter View Post
    I'm fully satisfied with Uverse Phone I just hate the price.

AT&T: Your bend-over service provider.