Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Print Phone Bill Per Client

Default Print Phone Bill Per Client

Can we print a paper phone bill for our clients?
    iVoIP Online
    http://www.ivoiponline.net
    877-208-2049

Default Re: Print Phone Bill Per Client

is anyone from VOIPo going to answer this print question?

It would be very useful
    iVoIP Online
    http://www.ivoiponline.net
    877-208-2049

We don't provide billing software, so this is not something we can offer.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

How about some recommendations for billing software? Does anything "plug in"?

Or will y'all at least be providing some means of exporting usage reports? CSV at least would be a start.

But if any resellers are going to be able to sell large volumes, we'll need a method to automate billing as much as possible. The more VOIPo assists in this, the more successful the reseller program will be.

It seems that VOIPo is using, and I could be wrong, WHMCS which is offered free through HostGator if you are one of their resellers or you can purchase/lease this program directly.

I use it for my web hosting accounts and it's fully automated and works great. By making certain product choices, you can automate your VoIP billing by using WHMCS BUT you would still have to manually add extra charges for calls made over free minutes, if you choose to have such plans AND you will have to manually suspend accounts if need be because WHMCS isn't integrated with the VOIPo system as of yet.

It's not perfection but will work great at this point in the game, so to speak.

Hope this helps.

VOIPo does use WHMCS for the actual invoicing, but that's about it.

Our system manually creates usage invoices in WHMCS as needed and track all account balances on our end.

There's no actual integration. We don't use any of the account creation, suspension, etc.

In the future, we plan to look at creating a WHMCS module to try to help with some of it, but at this time WHMCS doesn't support usage based billing so it's difficult to say it would ever support billing for minutes in an automatic fashion.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

I do realize that VOIPO have lots on their plate. So lets see who can answer these best?

I just thought how am I going to track clients that go over their monthly allotment of minutes residential plan, Toll-Free Plan, etc and have it automatically bill them and they can see this in the cp.****.com [without WHCMS].

I think the reseller account billing system needs to be able to handle suspensions [won't be good as clients will get upset am sure] if clients go over and we have trouble with them paying (keep a cc on file) but we need a better way forward to manage each clients bill/actual invoice from vpanel with complete details, and having a printable invoice?

Tracking this in WHMCompleteSolution I don't think will be very effect and accurate - [somebody chime in here]. I've not come up with a best method/idea of selling residential phone services from the reseller account.

Current ideas:
    1. Use the Voipo Affiliate program and put on my site (but i don't want others to find out where I get my good deal) yeah yeah a bit selfish...

2. Best way to resell on WHMCompleteSolution and be able to bill with overages etc.

Any real good/thoughts solutions would be fantasimo... lol

Thanks

See my reply here:

http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?t=2544

That has some recommendations for how to set things up.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 08-22-2010 at 08:52 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Basically I remember reading that we can just add up our customers minutes for the month and depending on how our plans are set up, deduct and free minutes and charge accordingly.

My question is, what about the free SIP to SIP calls (did I say that right?)? Will the call log show these calls so that we can also minus the free calls alloted? If not, we're going to have some customer complaints.

How will this work as far as distinguishing regular calls from calls within the system that are free?