Thread: Block All Unknown Calls (Reseller Accounts)

Default Block All Unknown Calls (Reseller Accounts)

1) When you have this set "Block All Unknown Calls" Does 'Restricted' numbers fall under this setting?

2) Why are we being charged a minute fee for Block Private Calls?

Thanks
    Last edited by chevyman; 12-21-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Default Re: Block All Unknown Calls (Reseller Accounts)

There is no mention of a charge for this and are you sure you want to block everyone that's not on your caller list? I'm thinking check the rule on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rumple21 View Post
    There is no mention of a charge for this and are you sure you want to block everyone that's not on your caller list? I'm thinking check the rule on that one.
    'Block All Unknown Calls' is for all calls that do NOT have a Caller ID. It has nothing to do with 'call routes' as what your referring to. Resellers are being charge a 1 minute charge when the call is rejected.

Voipo mods can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is because the call is merely routed to a prerecorded message or busy signal recording. There is still a call received and a charge for the call, same as if you had sent the call to voicemail. So the call counts as an inbound call. You just don't have to deal with it ringing your phone, and hopefully they stop calling your number in the future.

it seems if you reject blocked numbers you can get 1.1 cent to death. but if you have a call route to busy it shows as 0 minute and 0 cent.