For the tollfree number, what options will be made available to customers? Specifically, choosing the destination number or SIP address is a given. However, I could envision customers wanting the ability to accept or block, at their whim, calls from pay phones--block due to the cost, accept due to the flexibility/'emergency use' capability or for business reasons. If payphone calls can be accepted, how much will they cost? Will they always cost extra (e.g. $0.50/call added to your bill, whether or not you've used all of your 100-minute bucket, or will a payphone call lasting one minute result in an 11-minute deduction from your monthly bucket?
Second question: What is passed along as CID? Will you pass along ANI (no option for the calling party to block)? Will you pass along the tollfree number, so the called party knows that the incoming call is on their tollfree line? Will there be any other method of notifying the called party that the call is coming in on the tollfree line? (Aside from messing with the CID, I don't know how the service as you've proposed it could notify the called party/subscriber that the incoming call is on the tollfree line.)

Third question (mainly to be obnoxious) : If you point an incoming tollfree number to a VOIPO Express number, will the incoming minutes be charged against both numbers?

I really like that price point for a minimal-use customer--$24/year to have an incoming tollfree number that gets less than 2 hours/mo usage is reasonable.

Will the virtual number option allow you to set up a voicemail box with wav-to-email forwarding, or will it be strictly a forwarding service? As with the tollfree service, is there any way the subscriber knows which number is dialed to make their phone ring?