Thread: Support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Support

The support on the reseller is the worst!

Been days and weeks and they can't get a number right. Instead of solving problems.

Its totally a waste of time!

It has taken days of back and forth and still nothing solved. And they will only answer once a day!! WHAT??

How am I supposed to use or sell a product that has no support and no local numbers. The web site says they have numbers, but nope...

Default Re: Support

That part works for me just fine. Just trying to figure out how to get my sip router with 2 lines setup for local and fax on separate lines in this system yet.

boar,

go to the hardware page, select mac address for your router (assuming you've added it), and then you can change the account for each phone port on your router.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    boar,

go to the hardware page, select mac address for your router (assuming you've added it), and then you can change the account for each phone port on your router.
    It's not as simple as that. If you assign a number to each port, they work but if they call each other they get a busy signal. I've already tried that and that's what I got.

Quick one please, is there an easier and faster process for this already?

Quote Originally Posted by gtvp View Post
    It's not as simple as that. If you assign a number to each port, they work but if they call each other they get a busy signal. I've already tried that and that's what I got.
    it works i have done it all the time before i got a 6 line voip phone. what might be happening is your router could be block one of the lines. can you make 2 calls at once? or i mean can you receive 2 calls at once

Quote Originally Posted by tloosle View Post
    The support on the reseller is the worst!

Been days and weeks and they can't get a number right. Instead of solving problems.

Its totally a waste of time!

It has taken days of back and forth and still nothing solved. And they will only answer once a day!! WHAT??

How am I supposed to use or sell a product that has no support and no local numbers. The web site says they have numbers, but nope...
    I'm having similar issues. I thought the big deal with this Company was they were started by people from Hostgator which BTW does a great job. Slow support responses. One line answers that don't properly answer your question and... Well, I'll stop there as I'm about ready to jump ship. Their knowledgebase does not have the answers I need either. No phone or chat support

Quote Originally Posted by wrfoxco View Post
    I'm having similar issues. I thought the big deal with this Company was they were started by people from Hostgator which BTW does a great job. Slow support responses. One line answers that don't properly answer your question and... Well, I'll stop there as I'm about ready to jump ship. Their knowledgebase does not have the answers I need either. No phone or chat support
    Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Keep in mind that reseller accounts do not include a retail level of support like our standard accounts. Since we're only charging you for minutes and phone numbers, we cannot provide any individual account troubleshooting or technical support for the accounts you sell.

Reseller support is limited only to system-wide issues or bugs in our system. It's a wholesale service designed for users capable of troubleshooting things themselves. Reseller accounts do NOT include standard technical support or troubleshooting. If you are asking questions that fall outside the scope of reseller support (system wide issues only), that could be why you're seeing delays.

If you need full support (such as troubleshooting network setups, NAT issues, failed called, etc) then you may want to consider a regular VOIPo account which includes full support including phone and live chat. If you are not comfortable with troubleshooting issues yourself and need to switch plans to a regular account, we can always take care of that for you.

If you have ticket numbers where you've had slow support for a system-wide issue, I'm happy to take a look at it and make sure your issues are resolved.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 10-04-2011 at 03:37 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook