Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

  1. #1

    Default Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Any chance VOIPO will provide voicemail to text, similar to what GoogleVoice or YouMail does? Transcribing voicemail to send out as an SMS. This would be a great addition. I am not sure how difficult this type of service is to implement.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irvine CA
    Posts
    1,542,128,037

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Quote Originally Posted by budmaster View Post
    Any chance VOIPO will provide voicemail to text, similar to what GoogleVoice or YouMail does? Transcribing voicemail to send out as an SMS. This would be a great addition. I am not sure how difficult this type of service is to implement.
    This is in our development pipeline. No ETA on it, but it's in the works
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

    Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

  3. #3

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Excellent news!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Just curious if there are any updates?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    I would like to see an update to this as well.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Are there any updates to the effort transcribing voicemail to send out as an SMS?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    This is in our development pipeline. No ETA on it, but it's in the works
    It has been two years, can you provide an update? Thanks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irvine CA
    Posts
    1,542,128,037

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Quote Originally Posted by budmaster View Post
    It has been two years, can you provide an update? Thanks.
    This is still in the pipeline for further consideration, but is not currently under development.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

    Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

  9. #9

    Default Re: Visual Voicemail-to-Text

    Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    This is still in the pipeline for further consideration, but is not currently under development.
    Thanks for the update, although the new is discouraging.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •