Thread: Temporarily Disable "Call Routing - Incoming" Tables?

Default Temporarily Disable "Call Routing - Incoming" Tables?

I love the extensive "Call Routing - Incoming" configuration capabilities of VOIPo and, combined with NomoRobo, it brings peaceful quiet to what would otherwise be untenable nuisance-disturbance that has become the modern "land-line" phone. However there seems to be one glaring flaw in the routing processing: Whitelisting doesn't seem to function if wildcard-asterisks are used, only working for complete, specific numbers.

Lets say that over time you've created a rather large group of blocks, maybe even using wildcard-asterisks for entire problem area codes. But for a particular day or situation you need to ensure that no-one is screened & would like to temporarily turn all screening/routing off. (And you don't know the specific number or even area code that will call, let's say from some service you're expecting.) There seems to be no way to do that short of deleting all wildcarded blocking entries in your routing list.

I've tried the following:

1) whitelisting "All Unknown Contacts" (no dice)

2) whitelisting "**********" (wildcards to match all), or even subsets such as "301*******" (to whitelist anything with area code 301). No dice for this either. In fact after testing I found that whitelisting doesn't seem to work if ANY asterisks are embedded as wildcards - it only works for specific full numbers.

So does anyone have a solution for this situation where you need to temporarily ensure no calls are blocked? Am I missing something? Because I would think that this is a common situation. Maybe this could be a "wish-list" feature-enhancement if there currently is no solution for this other than extensive removal of wildcard blocks?

Default Temporarily Disable "Call Routing Incoming" Ta

If someone turns up to fix a fault, they dont fix it, and they dont know what is wrong, but after 15 minutes suggest replacing everything, do you think that is worth a call out fee?
    Èíòåðåñíîå âèäåî îíëàéí Èíòåðåíåò âèäåî îíëàéí....