Thread: Double billing on toll free numbers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Double billing on toll free numbers

Just a heads up for resellers. Keep an eye on your toll free and toll free fax number billings. I found one that was billed today as a toll free number AND a toll free fax number. Both the same number, but billed twice today.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Default Re: Double billing on toll free numbers

Yes, I had kind of the same issue.

I opened a ticket and was told that the billing system was catching up on billing for numbers and such that were not charged over the last 2 periods.

So it wasn't really a double billing, as much as catching up on two billing periods and billing for them all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Yes, I had kind of the same issue.

I opened a ticket and was told that the billing system was catching up on billing for numbers and such that were not charged over the last 2 periods.

So it wasn't really a double billing, as much as catching up on two billing periods and billing for them all at once.
    Greenlantern,

I'm not talking about the billing catching up (I had the same problem also), but rather the same toll free number being billed as a toll free number AND a toll free fax to email number. I discovered this when my account was charged a large sum of money due to the billing being behind by 2 billing cycles.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

I wish us resellers would get a real Bill and not have to guess

i had a customer that was using a magic jack number forward to there main number so its number would show up in the call log. when they ported it and before the port had went through, i turn the number on before the port date and it showed a lot of minutes instantly when there is no way for those minute to happen, but from being forwarded from magic jack and they are not billable by Voipo.

i submitted a ticket on it and they had some excuse for why it was correct.

i haven't had time to respond yet.