Quote Originally Posted by PinWiz View Post
Someone up top mentioned a rejection hotline which I thought was genius. I found 7722574501 which is the Rick Astley "RickRoll'd" hotline. Free to use. I've only had Voipo for a week and put 5 numbers on it already.

Thank you Voipo ATT had a blacklist service that cost $5 a month. You could only have 10 numbers on it at a time. Uh, no thanks.
I've been diddling with the vpanel to experiment with whitelisting (which I had no idea what that was until I found a blurb that it allows a contact through), blacklisting which I was able to get something (number is not in service or something) and even disconnected I think.

Moving right along, trying to get this forum suggestion to route the incoming number to the rejection hotline, or anything else, and I can't get anything to work to that extent. At the moment, I have (unintentionally) setup a call route for the number to go to "Busy Signal", and I can't get it removed from the routing page at all. Click-Remove-No change. Logout/Login No change. Browser problem maybe? Ok, use a completely different browser. No change. Call is stuck at busy, and that's the end of that.

Anywho, if I can ever get support to get this number freed up, can someone please walk through step by step how (in theory) to get a dedicated number to forward to the "rejection hotline". Oh, and I also tried to set up a contact group called "Rejection" and forward the whole group to an alternate number, and that didn't work either.