Thread: No internet thru Belkin router

Default No internet thru Belkin router

When I connect thru the Belkin Wireless Router model: F6D4230-4 v1. The Voip device works hooked up various ways but I have no internet connection unless I bypass the Belkin and come straight off the Modem. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Barry

Default Re: No internet thru Belkin router

Any help, let me know.
    Thanks...

Your post is confusing. Will the internet work when you have the Voipo adapter behind the router (plugged into one of the network ports of the router)? If so, does the telephone also work?

When you connect the adapter between the modem and router, is that when you have problems with the internet?

thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by barryv View Post
    When I connect thru the Belkin Wireless Router model: F6D4230-4 v1. The Voip device works hooked up various ways but I have no internet connection unless I bypass the Belkin and come straight off the Modem. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Barry
    You might see if these instructions help:

http://www.broadbandreports.com/foru...02-no-internet

Sorry for the delay, but to answer your question.
    Behind the router, internet works but I get busy signal when making call in either direction.
    Between the modem and router the adapter works calling in and out, but no internet.

I am trying the post router as well, I opened ports 5004-65000 and gave the grandstream a static IP address ... what or should one change the DNS, Subnet mask and the gateway?

I put a ticket in support and we or should I say they figured out my problem. Both the router and VOIPo adapter had the same LAN address. You can change either one, I changed the VOIPo adapter and it's working great now.