Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simultaneous Ring - Find Me/Follow Me

Default Re: Simultaneous Ring - Find Me/Follow Me

SimRing does not work on my VOIPo account for "on network" calls but works fine for "off network" calls. Submitted a ticket to VOIPo (directed to Brandon) who advised that there may be additional bugs w/ on-network calling. Hope it gets fixed soon!

FindMe
    This feature is only available for calls coming from outside of our network. It will be bypassed for calls that are entirely within our network.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    FindMe
    This feature is only available for calls coming from outside of our network. It will be bypassed for calls that are entirely within our network.
    Read the OP.

Looking at the control panel it seems to me that you can ring three numbers at once.

I'm confused by the options available under the "Simul Ring" settings and I can't seem to find any explanation on this forum.

I want to use the "Ring All" option to ring both my VOIPo phone and my mobile phone simultaneously. More specifically, I'm confused about what "Ring Seconds" and "Auto Answer" mean. When I initially select the "Ring All" option it defaults the "Ring Seconds" on the default "VOIPo Line" to zero. But, when I enter my mobile number as the destination in the second entry field under the default VOIPo Line and hit the save button, the "Ring Seconds" field defaults to 20.

What should be the proper "Ring Seconds" and "Auto Answer" settings to ensure that I have the option to answer incoming phone calls on either my mobile phone or my home VOIPo phone? And what does "Auto Answer" mean?