Thread: International Calls are not going again-unreliable service

Default International Calls are not going again-unreliable service

International calling customers are having problems very often. This is third time this month that I can't make calls when I want. Why is this so unreliable? Can't you put some checks in place to proactively check system every few hours? No phone support or quick support during weekend makes it more difficult

Please resolve this ASAP.

Default Re: International Calls are not going again-unreliable service

If you haven't done so, e-mail support@voipo.com with call examples for assistance. We do offer e-mail support on weekends.

We use dozens of carriers and depending on the destination, different carriers are involved so it's important to include specific call examples and info to identify the destinations you're having trouble calling.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 09-30-2012 at 08:58 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: International Calls are not going again-unreliable service

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your response. I was making calls to India. I know there is a support during weekend but it takes long.

I had filed a support ticket and the issue was resolved after 3-4 hours. Unfortunately, it was late and couldn't make the call I planned.

I wished if support indicated what the cause of the problem was and what was done to resolve and prevent if possible.

I expect little bit more resilience/reliability from VOIPO.

Thanks