Thread: No Answer Forward

Default No Answer Forward

Does Voipo support No Answer Forward? I would prefer to use my GoogleVoice Voicemail.

Default Re: No Answer Forward

I don't know about the "No answer Forward" feature; but I'm curious why you prefer GoogleVoice Voicemail. Me personally, I don't want to check ANY voicemail. My voipo voicemail simply sends me an email with the voicemail attached as a file. My smart phone tells me I have an email and I can see WHO called and such prior to even listening to it. I can also go online with my cell phone and delete the voicemail if I want. I haven't checked voicemail from my voipo phone in a very long time.
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellinj View Post
    Does Voipo support No Answer Forward? I would prefer to use my GoogleVoice Voicemail.
    The short answer is "no"; the long answer is "you can do it through simul ring. I am using it to forward to YouMail voicemail.

Here is Tim's answer
    http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.p...5876#post25876

The nice thing about Google Voice is that it will email you a transcript of the message. The transcript's quality is usually less than stellar, but I can usually make out the gist of it. It also integrates with apps on smartphones.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    The nice thing about Google Voice is that it will email you a transcript of the message. The transcript's quality is usually less than stellar, but I can usually make out the gist of it. It also integrates with apps on smartphones.
    I get emailed a wav file. Not sure I'd ever need or want a transcript of a voicemail. It's a voicemail. I want voice. If I wanted a transcript, I would have had the individual email me.
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!