Thread: Would love to see how my "call routes" are working

Default Would love to see how my "call routes" are working

My favorite part of the Voipo service is the call routing. I've crossed the 100+ mark on my list, most of which I have set to "disconnected".

In this season of numerous political calls, telemarketer calls (even though I'm on the DNC list), "card services" which is the worst, it would be neat to be able to see how many blocked callers have tried calling back with no success.
    PinWiz
    -Rockford, Michigan
    -Saving $636 per year having moved my home phone from ATT to Voipo

Default Re: Would love to see how my "call routes" are working

DNC wouldn't block the crazy, election-season calls. FTC: "Because of limitations in the jurisdiction of the FTC and FCC, calls from or on behalf of political organizations, charities, and telephone surveyors would still be permitted, as would calls from companies with which you have an existing business relationship, or those to whom you’ve provided express agreement in writing to receive their calls"

That said, I have received zero telemarketer calls on my voipo line this season .

Edit: instead of disconnect, my call routes are more entertaining for the callers - like 909-390-0003 for Echo, or one of these numbers.
    Last edited by lost; 10-30-2012 at 05:13 PM.