Thread: Feature Request: Automated Billing or auto emailed reports for reseller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Feature Request: Automated Billing or auto emailed reports for reseller

It would be great to have the following things setup, automatically:
    • Customizable automatically generated customer CDR's to be emailed to clients
    • Soft limit usage warnings. Customer approaches their minutes allowance and I (and they) get a warning email
    • Automatically send reports via email to me so that I can bill customers accordingly

Default Re: Feature Request: Automated Billing or auto emailed reports for reseller

I agree on the limit warnings. I've asked for that as well.

I'd add the following...

- Ability to add our own SMTP email relay settings, so that system emails could come from our address, instead of a voipwelcome.com address.
    - Reseller definable email address field for usage notification alerts (default is blank). Along with a check box to notify to reseller, or not (default is checked).
    - Separate limit threshold per account for notifications. For example, you might set the hard limit at 5000 minutes, but you could set the warning for 3000, 4000, whatever you like.
    - More meaningful notification message (for outbound calls only) when hard limit is reached, rather than just a busy signal. Something like, "call limit exceeded, please contact your telephone service provider immediately."

Default Re: Feature Request: Automated Billing or auto emailed reports for reseller

I would like to get a monthly 'REAL' Bill showing where my money went!!!

Is that too much to ask a company to do!