Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cancellation = Replacement fee??

Default Re: Cancellation = Replacement fee??

The ticket number is IJC-797035. I reported this incident nearly two weeks ago. In case you do not know, Texas was experiencing a severe drought up until two days ago (http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/75048). My house was not hit by lightening during this drought I can assure you. Please feel free to look at my history of device replacement as I am certainly not a customer requesting a new device on a frequent basis as you stated previously. I will say this is my 2nd device as less than six months into my service in 2009, the adapter I had was frequently dropping calls (important note...I was NOT using house wiring). After the back and forth, I have decided to take my business elsewhere especially after receiving another email from the supervisor this morning explaining I will be charged if my returned equipment is received DOA. Thanks but no thanks.

In fairness to VoiPo the way they do business is no different to any other provider. Good luck with your new service.

Quote Originally Posted by redoneusa View Post
    In fairness to VoiPo the way they do business is no different to any other provider. Good luck with your new service.
    Be careful when you say "any other provider". When I cancelled service with VoicePulse, the guy said that since it was over two years, I don't need to send the adapter back. They are not sending such adapters to new customers, so there is no point to request return "just because"...

Quote Originally Posted by ymhee_bcex View Post
    Be careful when you say "any other provider". When I cancelled service with VoicePulse, the guy said that since it was over two years, I don't need to send the adapter back. They are not sending such adapters to new customers, so there is no point to request return "just because"...
    Hey ymhee_bcex don't I know you from somewhere else? :P
    With my last provider I got their branded adapter from store and it came free after MIR. After I canceled the service, they did not ask me to return the device. Though, if they ask, I will gladly return it as it is locked (with mac address) to their server/service only.