Thread: Is it possible to export contacts

Default Is it possible to export contacts

Hi all,
    I searched but nothing turned up. Is there any ways to export the contacts info from the control panel?
    Cheers,
    my wish list:
    1. Intelligent Call Forwarding that detects the incoming call originated from the "forwarded" phone and rings the original destination instead
    2. Call History that makes use of CallerID/Custom CallerID+Location. Call History only shows Custom CallerId+Loc. No CNAM look up; Albeitly,it's a step in the right direction!
    3. Scheduled sim. ring with a twist (see wish #1)

Default Re: Is it possible to export contacts

I cannot believe that no one has such need but i
    guess i to scrape the contact page
    my wish list:
    1. Intelligent Call Forwarding that detects the incoming call originated from the "forwarded" phone and rings the original destination instead
    2. Call History that makes use of CallerID/Custom CallerID+Location. Call History only shows Custom CallerId+Loc. No CNAM look up; Albeitly,it's a step in the right direction!
    3. Scheduled sim. ring with a twist (see wish #1)

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to export contacts

Well, I would like to have such a nice feature on the contacts page Rather, I would like to have import feature as well so that I don't have to type them one by one!

Default Re: Is it possible to export contacts

Quote Originally Posted by JacobsLive View Post
    Well, I would like to have such a nice feature on the contacts page Rather, I would like to have import feature as well so that I don't have to type them one by one!
    requested
    ten chars