Thread: Question about toll free number

Default Question about toll free number

Can a toll free number only be ordered now through referrals like regular voipo service can?

A local religious organization where I'm at needs one but has very little use.

If this is forwarded to a conference service, can more than one call be received through the 800 #?

Default Re: Question about toll free number

Quote Originally Posted by gatorrobin View Post
    Can a toll free number only be ordered now through referrals like regular voipo service can?

A local religious organization where I'm at needs one but has very little use.

If this is forwarded to a conference service, can more than one call be received through the 800 #?
    Yeah the standalone toll-free service just forwards the calls. Since it's billed based on usage, no limits on the number of simultaneous calls on our end. Only on the receiving end.

All services are available to order at this point.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

How much are regular DID numbers? And are there plans with packaged mins or pay as you go mins?

I found freeconferencecall.com which provides just what they need, but they only have one number that's LD from here. So either the toll free option, or cheaper local phone number to forward to that conference service would be ideal depending on cost.

How much are regular DID numbers? And are there plans with packaged mins or pay as you go mins?

I found freeconferencecall.com which provides just what they need, but they only have one number that's LD from here. So either the toll free option, or cheaper local phone number to forward to that conference service would be ideal depending on cost.
    Here is the pricing for Express services...

http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?t=393

The biggest thing to note with Express is that it's an inbound, forwarding only service and doesn't support registration, outbound calling, etc.

It sounds like that's fine for what you're looking for.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Yes, that sounds great.

How do I get an Express account and get a couple of these numbers to test?

Will there be options for a higher monthly fee with more bundled mins?

I'm estimating a max of 4 people needing to connect. That rarely will happen that all 4 need to but just as a precaution. 99% of the time it will be 1-2.

There is a competing service that offers up to 10 seats, unlimited calls/minutes, for $15/month with local numbers in most markets. I can't find anything else close to that price, I don't see how they do it.

Right now I'd wouldn't expect a conferencing service anytime soon. If we expand more into targeting businesses, it's more of a possibility then, but right now we're focusing on a few key things and we'll go from there in the future.

Yes, that sounds great.

How do I get an Express account and get a couple of these numbers to test?

Will there be options for a higher monthly fee with more bundled mins?

I'm estimating a max of 4 people needing to connect. That rarely will happen that all 4 need to but just as a precaution. 99% of the time it will be 1-2.

There is a competing service that offers up to 10 seats, unlimited calls/minutes, for $15/month with local numbers in most markets. I can't find anything else close to that price, I don't see how they do it.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com