Thread: client area bug - "0 Open Support Tickets" always shown

Default client area bug - "0 Open Support Tickets" always shown

I notice despite that fact that I have 1 open ticket and 1 hold ticket, the client area's landing page (1st page) always shows "0 Open Support Tickets"

It seems that there are other ways for support to be notified of newly submitted tickets as they've replied to my numerous tickets with lightning speed

Cheers,
    -v
    my wish list:
    1. Intelligent Call Forwarding that detects the incoming call originated from the "forwarded" phone and rings the original destination instead
    2. Call History that makes use of CallerID/Custom CallerID+Location. Call History only shows Custom CallerId+Loc. No CNAM look up; Albeitly,it's a step in the right direction!
    3. Scheduled sim. ring with a twist (see wish #1)

Default Re: client area bug - "0 Open Support Tickets" always shown

Are you sending them from the same e-mail that the client area has?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by voxabox View Post
    I notice despite that fact that I have 1 open ticket and 1 hold ticket, the client area's landing page (1st page) always shows "0 Open Support Tickets"
    Good catch. Cliant area page does always show '0', and we know that I have more than that! ;-)

Ok I see now. So they show up in the system for you, but the counter doesn't update?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Ok I see now. So they show up in the system for you, but the counter doesn't update?
    Tim, these tickets were sent from the same e-mail that registered with the client area; and they are listed under "Ticket List"
    my wish list:
    1. Intelligent Call Forwarding that detects the incoming call originated from the "forwarded" phone and rings the original destination instead
    2. Call History that makes use of CallerID/Custom CallerID+Location. Call History only shows Custom CallerId+Loc. No CNAM look up; Albeitly,it's a step in the right direction!
    3. Scheduled sim. ring with a twist (see wish #1)