Thread: New Feature: Usage Tab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: New Feature: Usage Tab

Could this also be enabled for BYOD Residential users ? Since we are limited to 3000 mins, I would like to keep track.

I'd still like to see the current month usage displayed somewhere in the "Local Numbers" tab . I guess I use that page frequently since I tend to re-target destinations for some numbers now and then. The more numbers in use the easier to spot usage problems in one location and perhaps make adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by gbh2o View Post
    I'd still like to see the current month usage displayed somewhere in the "Local Numbers" tab . I guess I use that page frequently since I tend to re-target destinations for some numbers now and then. The more numbers in use the easier to spot usage problems in one location and perhaps make adjustments.
    Yeah, we'll be re-working the design of vPanel pretty soon to simplify and intergrate billing more tightly.

Quote Originally Posted by zcnkac View Post
    Could this also be enabled for BYOD Residential users ? Since we are limited to 3000 mins, I would like to keep track.
    Right now, usage is not tracked in the same way for residential accounts. The monitoring for that is more pattern-based than minute-based and is basically all manually reviewed if something is flagged. The limit is there more to give people a guideline to keep in mind since BYOD opens up a lot of possibilities.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook