Has anyone else been experiencing problems with the reseller CPanel? I have had a number of problems such as:
1. Create new Full Service Account - Transfer Number fails with no error, but support is able to put in my data and get the account created
2. Provisioning updates (password, phone number) sometimes do not take affect or take a long time to take affect.
3. Settings randomly change. In particular I have had the Do Not Disturb setting change when I absolutely did not change it myself. This was really frustrating to figure out, I suspected a network problem causing calls not to go through. Wasted probably 2 hours time troubleshooting.
4. Voicemail settings not being applied. Like setting password, e-mail delivery address etc. Had to email support to get it fixed.
5. E911 address not accepting correctly formed local addresses. Agian, support is able to put the information in.

Anybody have these issues? It's incredibly annoying to have to email support and wait a day to get something done.