Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
Thanks, they were great to work with. We're very happy to be the first fully integrated provider.
I knew I'd picked a winner when I signed on with VOIPO. Heard about Nomorobo being the FTC challenge winner, but just happened to discover a few days ago that my very own VOIP service was leading the pack!

Tim, have you really made one billion, five hundred forty-two million, one hundred twenty seven thousand, nine hundred twenty-five posts? Or do you get to set your own number because your the man with a plan?

Also, for the various and sundry forums I've participated in through the past many year, NEVER, EVER saw the CEO participate. Maybe a senior engineer or customer service type, but very impressive your participation. One does wonder though, with a fast growing business to manage, how do you have time for this and a social life?

Thank you for GREAT VALUE. I'm from the old school when AT&T WAS the 'phone company! Ever see Lily Tomlin do her Ernestine the telephone operator routine? Now THAT was customer service to complain about! Of course it was so funny, because it was so true!

Thanks again for great service, great value and leading edge technology.