I've been with VoipO since the beginning. Alpha and Beta testing. Now that VoipO is quite established, I don't do much techno-geek playing as much. VoipO is about the most stable voip service I've used. And I've used quite a lot over the last 10 years.

Question: When VoipO finalized and became available to customers, we settled on the Linksys PAP2T adapter. That is what I'm currently using. However; I notice now, looking on the forum, that the main used adapter now seems to be the Grandstream HT-702. During my Alpha/Beta testing days with VoipO, we used the Grandstream for quite a while.

1. Was it the SAME HT-702 being used now, or WAS the Grandstream of the beta days the HT-502? I have it in a box some place, but I am too lazy to look for it.

2. For those quite knowledgeable with the adapters, do you think the HT-702 is any better than the PAP-2T that was issued to me 4 years ago?

Opinions are appreciated. Thanks. mike....

P.S. Not really interested in a reply of: "If what you have works, stick with it". I am not having any problems. Just curious about people's experience with the HT-702. Especially those who were using the Linksys PAP2T.