Thread: Voice Mail System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Voice Mail System

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
    Has anyone been have any problems with the VM system?

For last month or so, when calling VM the audio has been choppy, and sometimes button response might take 2-3 second to respond. Like one time the audio was so choppy i had to replay the message 3 times to understand it. and another time when i press 7 to delete the message it just kept playing for about 5 second, before deleting.

This happens on all my VoIPo numbers. All calls from these numbers have crystal clear call quality,all the time. It only happens on VM and is 100% repeatable.

Thanks
    I have experienced that a few times here and there, but it seems to be working fine at this moment. When I experienced it, even the email audio attachment was choppy. So it could have just been the caller's connection (perhaps calling from a cell phone, etc).

Do some tests... leave yourself a message. First, see if the email attachment sounds good. Then try retrieving by calling in from a cell phone. Finally, try again by calling in from your voipo line. Maybe that will help you determine if it is the voicemail system itself, or if you're having more generalized audio quality issues.

Default Re: Voice Mail System

Did you ever manage to resolve this issue? If so what did you do? I am having the same issue.

Thanks