Thread: Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Disappointed and Why I Cannot Recommend VOIPO

Other than the financial backing of Hostgator, what do they have to do with Voipo? Or VoIP phone service in general?
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Other than the financial backing of Hostgator, what do they have to do with Voipo? Or VoIP phone service in general?
    I agree with your post.

I do want to clarify the HostGator bit though so there's no confusion. We have a great relationship with HostGator and promote each other's services, but there is no financial connection between the two companies. My business partner is the founder of HostGator and he has a passive stake in VOIPo. Beyond that, there's no financial connection.

HostGator was recently sold to an investment group so my business partner and I are no longer involved with it. Even though HostGator was sold, the two of us still personally own VOIPo and I plan to keep growing it for years to come.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    I agree with your post.

I do want to clarify the HostGator bit though so there's no confusion. We have a great relationship with HostGator and promote each other's services, but there is no financial connection between the two companies. My business partner is the founder of HostGator and he has a passive stake in VOIPo. Beyond that, there's no financial connection.

HostGator was recently sold to an investment group so my business partner and I are no longer involved with it. Even though HostGator was sold, the two of us still personally own VOIPo and I plan to keep growing it for years to come.
    tim - thanks for the update. i hope the investment company doesn't let things slip on hostgator. : )

my issue so far is in the no caller id thread. from what i can tell another adapter would fix it? i have an AT&T dect 6 phone and heck, would just buy a new 4 piece set if it would fix it too if i knew what would work with the adapter i have. then i also see a push to my adapter could also fix it after resetting it.

just miss that feature a ton and now never answer cause a lot of my calls are junk calls. thankfully i can filter those out online so they just go away in time.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
    tim - thanks for the update. i hope the investment company doesn't let things slip on hostgator. : )

my issue so far is in the no caller id thread. from what i can tell another adapter would fix it? i have an AT&T dect 6 phone and heck, would just buy a new 4 piece set if it would fix it too if i knew what would work with the adapter i have. then i also see a push to my adapter could also fix it after resetting it.

just miss that feature a ton and now never answer cause a lot of my calls are junk calls. thankfully i can filter those out online so they just go away in time.
    Support should be able to fix your Incoming Caller ID issue with a firmware update. They will set it up and then once you reboot your adapter it'll update. I replied with more details in your other thread.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook