Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Customer Referral Program

Default Re: Customer Referral Program

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Yes, it's active.

They just need to put your 10 digit VOIPo number in as the referral code (no spaces or dashes).

It's listed as "Promo/Referral Code" on the order form. For residential, it's near the bottom subtotal area and for the other services it's in the contact info area.

PM me your friend's info and I'll take care of it.
    Thanks, Tim. PM sent. I suspect my friend just didn't know where to look.

When putting my 10 digit VOIPo number in as the referral code I get an error message: Error: Invalid Promotional Code.

Hi, I referred my dad and I do see the referral in the 'My Referrals' section of the control panel, but my service end-date doesn't appear to have changed. Will this resolve after his 30 day "intro" period has expired?

Thanks!
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by camattin View Post
    Hi, I referred my dad and I do see the referral in the 'My Referrals' section of the control panel, but my service end-date doesn't appear to have changed. Will this resolve after his 30 day "intro" period has expired?

Thanks!
    -Chris
    It should be automatic. Contact support@voipo.com with the account info and they can verify the referral applied correctly and fix if needed.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ThorsDad View Post
    When putting my 10 digit VOIPo number in as the referral code I get an error message: Error: Invalid Promotional Code.
    Still getting the Error: Invalid Promotional Code message. I'd like to promote VOIPo more, should I open a ticket on this?

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    It should be automatic. Contact support@voipo.com with the account info and they can verify the referral applied correctly and fix if needed.
    Didn't even need to email 'em. I was miscalculating. My service end date is correct and includes the 30 day extension due to the referral.

Thanks guys for a great service!

Quote Originally Posted by ThorsDad View Post
    Still getting the Error: Invalid Promotional Code message. I'd like to promote VOIPo more, should I open a ticket on this?
    Shoot me a PM with the promotion code / referral username that you are using, thanks!

Thought I'd ask if the referral program is still in place. Is it still one month for both parties? A friend of mine recently joined after much persuasion. However, I don't see any credits in my referral page in the control panel. Of course, it's possible he didn't realize where he had to enter my phone number - I never did go over that web page with him.
    Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Thought I'd ask if the referral program is still in place. Is it still one month for both parties? A friend of mine recently joined after much persuasion. However, I don't see any credits in my referral page in the control panel. Of course, it's possible he didn't realize where he had to enter my phone number - I never did go over that web page with him.
    Yes, the referral program is still active.

If you think that your friend just forgot to enter the number, please PM me their info and your info and as long as no other promotions/referrals were applied, I'll manually give you the referral credit.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook